Luna Azul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Orphanage. ( New and Accepting.)

4 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Orphanage. ( New and Accepting.) Empty The Orphanage. ( New and Accepting.)

Post  Dawnnose11 Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:55 am

The Orphanage.

This is the orphanage where the kids from the other orphanages come if they are considered "trouble". The kids here are treated to harsh displicine. There is two nice caretakers and two mean ones (Or more). I need the two nice caretakers and another mean one.

(Quoted from JoJo)

Rules:

These are to be followed

Be nice.

Listen to me.

Include others.

Just humans! No mythical species!

(Also quoted from JoJo.)

Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

The Orphanage. ( New and Accepting.) Empty Re: The Orphanage. ( New and Accepting.)

Post  Dawnnose11 Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:56 am

(Kid Form.)

Code:
Name:

Nickname:

History: (optinal)

Personilaty: (not optinal)

Looks:
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

The Orphanage. ( New and Accepting.) Empty Re: The Orphanage. ( New and Accepting.)

Post  Dawnnose11 Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:57 am

(Caretaker Form.)

Code:
Name:

Job:

Personilaty:

Looks:
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnnose11 Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:57 am

My Characters

Name: Samuel (Sam) Ray Johansen

Nickname: Sam (Most call him that, but his little brother used to call him Sammy, but he rather not have people call him that. For personal reasons.)

History: Don't talk about it. Don't ask him...Just don't.

Personality: He is a pretty laid back guy, kind of on the side of 'I don't care what you do as long as you don't bother me,'. He is a trouble maker and the reason he was put in this place in the first place is because of that. He can be a good guy, just only when he wants to be and it's pretty positive that he usually isn't a nice guy. He keeps his guard up to protect himself. He doesn't want anymore hurt, actually he doesn't need anymore hurt. And he rather not have it anyways.

Looks:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=85](He has shaggy dirty blond hair with large muddy brown eyes. Plush lips and thin line pencil eyebrows. He is well packed considering the last orphanage beat him till he would lift weights or run around the building. He usually listened though, believing them when they said unless he was perfect he wouldn't find a home.)[/size]

A Few Words: [size=85]"The world gave me many chances to turn around my life. I didn't take any of them and still refuse to give in to the world. I won't give into the world and I refuse to do so until the day of my death, which will hopefully come soon. I'm just hoping that they accidentally whip me the wrong way or their knife slips a little bit. Life isn't all that it's cut out to be...It's not worth the blows."[/size]

For My Use and My Use Only: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Carter Gerard Harrington

Job: Caretaker (He's a good guy.)

Personality: Carter is a quiet guy, still like a teen inside and takes orders easily, but finds it a little hard to follow them exactly. Especially in this situation.

Looks:

[size=85](He has bright hazel eyes and a mop of usually messed up brown hair. He has slightly plump lips and thin bushy eyebrows. ~Like in the picture.~ He is around 6'5 and usually wears a sweatshirt and faded ripped jeans.)[/size]

A Few Words: [size=85]"I just want to help these kids out. I don't want them to suffer. I can't stand it actually, which is the main reason why I would turn away when they were supposed to be beat. I will help them as best as I can. As far as my strength will allow me to go. I will try...That's all I can do."[/size]

For My Use and My Use Only: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Andrew Sinicat Daniels

Nickname: Andy ( I suppose... )

History: His parents died in a car crash when he was eight. He's still in denial and that's the main reason why he was put here, because of his constant fighting with other kids.

Personality: He's an angry child, much different from the regular one. He refuses to give in or listen to anyone's orders. He does as he please, caring less about other people, or at least that's what he showed. He does care, but the only way you can tell is in his eyes. The thing is he wears dark tinted sun glasses the whole day and only takes them off to sleep or wash them. He will close his eyes or make sure no one is around before he will remove them.

Looks:

(He has curly dark brown hair that usually is just curled around the edge, but not completely around, sometimes it might, but he usually keeps it down so no one will call him Curlicue or taunt him for it. He has bright hazel eyes that he refuses to show to anyone. They are his deepest secret cause if eye contact is made, it's like the person can dig into your soul. He is thickly packed, like a regular sized body builder, not complete muscles, but somewhere in between. He does have a now forming six pack actually, but usually wears a black sweatshirt or something to cover himself. It kind of hides the whole body building thing he has going on.)

A Few Words: [size=85]"I don't care what you say. I don't care what you do. Just leave me alone and I won't bother you. Good deal? Ya...I thought so."[/size]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Eric Cosh Milane

Job: Caretaker (Cruel)

Personality: He is an angry hardhearted devil.

Looks:

Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  JoJoWrItEs Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:32 am

[size=85]
Name: Arrow Ann Jones
Nickname: AJ
History: "Idiots."
Personilaty: Arrow is a fighter, she is mainly this girl that no one wants to deal with. She has a temper and sometimes it takes over her body and she doesn't know what she's doing, other than that she is kind of hard to place. She can be this unpredctive girl and no one really knows her next move. Sometimes she is the meanest girl you'll ever meet and others she is one of the sweetest. She has automatic proctective instincts(SP?) which are really good for her on some occasions. She is defintely a tomboy. She is also a dare devil, and a troublemaker.
Looks: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[/size]

Name: Jordan Blake Sona
Nickname: JS
History: punches you in the face "Wrong question bud."
Personilaty: Jordan is a punk, you really don't want to mess with him. He snaps really easy.
Looks: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]

[size=85]Name: Drake Sean Mkay
Job: Caretaker (cruel)
Personilaty: Anything opposite of nice, loving, caring.
Looks: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
JoJoWrItEs
JoJoWrItEs

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnnose11 Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:34 am

( Hey JoJo! How should we start? Should we mix it up a little bit or...what? )
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  JoJoWrItEs Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:40 am

((Well, we're not going to go off of what we had. Cause I still wanna rp on it in Chicken Smoothie, so idk. What do you mean by mix it up?))
JoJoWrItEs
JoJoWrItEs

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnnose11 Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:42 am

( Kay. Gotcha. Like...change the rooms. Or do you still want Andrew and Jordan, Sam and Arrow. )
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  JoJoWrItEs Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:44 am

((I don't really care. You know what happened in another rp? It's an orphanage one too. Arrow caught the attention of ANOTHER Sam, what is up with her and Sam's?))
JoJoWrItEs
JoJoWrItEs

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnnose11 Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:46 am

( xD Okay can you start please? We'll keep it the same. Trying to get Whiteflamez and then we should invite KT to this one as well. And maybe I can get Moon to come as well and then let l8ter emo h8ter to join. )
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  JoJoWrItEs Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:49 am

((Yepadoodlez.))

Arrow sat in her room, drawing on her sketch pad, with her left hand(xD.)

Jordan, being the sh*tty Jordan he is, was outside, watching for people to p*ss off.
JoJoWrItEs
JoJoWrItEs

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnnose11 Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:53 am

( xD Ha...Left hand and Jordan. Nice. )

Sam looked over at her and turned his attention back to his pillow, which he continued to pick at the thread.

Andrew sat on the steps, leaning against the house and looking up at the sun. His eyes not affected whatsoever.
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  JoJoWrItEs Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:58 am

((Yes, that's Jordan for ya.))

Arrow drew the pillow on her bed, then it bursting into flames.

Jordan saw Andrew, deciding that he was to easy of a target(xD) he left him alone.
JoJoWrItEs
JoJoWrItEs

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnnose11 Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:02 am

( Well when he's on the verge of death...Yes, he is weak. )

Sam looked at her and blinked. "What are you drawing?" He asked, blinking slowly.

Andrew blinked, looking at Jordan and then turning his attention back to the sun.
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  JoJoWrItEs Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:07 am

Arrow looked at him, shrugging. she never showed anyone else her drawings.

JoJoWrItEs
JoJoWrItEs

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnnose11 Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:10 am

Sam blinked and stood up, walking over and taking the drawing from her, snatching it from the bed and staring at the drawing and after a minute tossing it at her feet. "Pree good Blondie."

( Gotta love Sam, huh? )
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  JoJoWrItEs Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:13 am

Arrow rolled her eyes, twirling her long hair with her finger, "Shut up." She picked up the drawing quickly, flipping to another page.
JoJoWrItEs
JoJoWrItEs

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnnose11 Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:15 am

Sam sat back on his bed and rolled his eyes as well. "Whatever chick. I'm just trying to make small talk and you get all, "Oh, I hate you." "
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  JoJoWrItEs Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:21 am

"One: Got a name, I'm not 'chick.' Two: Maybe I didn't want you seeing my drawings. And three: How do you know I don't hate you?" Arrow looked at him, her icy blue eyes in slits.
JoJoWrItEs
JoJoWrItEs

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnnose11 Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:25 am

Sam rolled his eyes and leaned back against the wall. "Everyone hates me...Duh. So why are you any different?"
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  JoJoWrItEs Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:31 am

Arrow shrugged, "I got to live with you."
JoJoWrItEs
JoJoWrItEs

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnnose11 Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:34 am

Sam nodded. "Ah....True." He said and sighed, standing up. "That doesn't mean you can't hate me."
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  JoJoWrItEs Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 am

Arrow shrugged, "Who said I didn't? Maybe I'm just acting that I don't hate you." She went back to drawing, broken glass this time.
JoJoWrItEs
JoJoWrItEs

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnnose11 Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:45 am

Sam raised an eyebrow and sighed. "You confuse me Blondie...."
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  JoJoWrItEs Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:48 am

"That's my job. Aren't blondes supposed to confuse people?" Arrow smirked, still drawing the broken glass, going back to a different time then that very instant.
JoJoWrItEs
JoJoWrItEs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum