Luna Azul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules... Please read!

3 posters

Go down

Rules... Please read! Empty Rules... Please read!

Post  Admin Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 pm

Ok so, I'm going to be fairly lenient as far as rules go.

As far as Romance goes just keep it PG-13, like modern day PG-13, not CS's version of PG-13. Don't go overboard, but at the same time, don't keep it to the point where you feel like everything you do has to be insanely guarded and you can't have any fun at all. Have fun with it, but don't make it so explicit that it is to the point where it would be pushing R... Any questions feel free to pm me.

Violence.... Just don’t make it to gory no one want to hear about how much blood or guts is coming out of your character over and over again.... just saying....

Cussing/ cursing. It is allowed but for the really bad cuss words use stared like f**k...

Ok , now I hope you all know not to disrespect other players or start fights in RP's I will be the judge on any fights.

Feel free to post any other rules, I need all the help I can get when it comes to writing out rules. What a Face

Any questions no matter how ridiculous you think they may be, pm me about it, I wont judge. Wink

Admin
Admin

https://adventure-atmidnight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rules... Please read! Empty Re: Rules... Please read!

Post  Dawnnose11 Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:55 pm

Any other rules? Got it Lola. Razz

Okay so as Admin said you should be fair to everyone else. If you are the creator or co-owner of an Rp you automatically have the power to ban someone if they are being disrespectful or anything considered "inappropriate" to the rules. You have the control over the RP. Unless Admin locks it or cancels it depending on what she thinks is fit?

Am I right? This would make sense.
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  xXMoonlitxMidnightXx Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:00 am

Ok! Thanks for informing us! ^^
xXMoonlitxMidnightXx
xXMoonlitxMidnightXx

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnnose11 Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:29 am

Well your welcome for my part. If you have any suggestions you can put them down and I can put them on mine or Admin can put them on hers so everyone will automatically see them.
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum