Luna Azul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Betrayal (Family RP.) {Remake}

4 posters

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

Betrayal (Family RP.) {Remake} Empty Betrayal (Family RP.) {Remake}

Post  Dawnnose11 Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:16 am

It's starts off like this: Two regular families. Two regular family lives. Until...that one day. Where everything seemed to take a turn for the worst. A little boy goes missing. Just like that...gone without a trace. The tension is raised on the day your family is accused of the murder, of the kidnapping. Or the day when your family believed it was them. Both families were good friends. To each other, everyone was friendly, not all were the best of friends but...they still were close in a way. But now...most of that is gone. And nothing is the same now. But...did they actually kill the little boy or is it an excuse for there wrong doings? Is it any of them at all? Will this mystery even be solved? Thats what the kids wonder. Some of them are hoping that the boy doesn't return...but why?

The Johnston's

The family is devastated. The little boy went missing last Tuesday in June. They are stunned and they have no clues to who did it, all they know is that the last time they saw the boy was when he was over his friends house. The parents are furious. The kids are confused, especially the younger ones (Ages 5-12), the older ones (Ages 13-17) are either angry or kind of on both sides. One hated his little brother so doesn't care actually if he was gone. But he obviously didn't kill him...So still the question is there. Who did?

The Krueger's

This family is truly outraged. To be blamed for something they obviously didn't do. And to make it worse. The oldest son fights with his parents all the time and gets himself drunk most of the day. In this household he's considered the monster and most of them don't like him, except for one person. His younger sister, whose always at his side, well....for most parts. The family still can't get over this accusation and the children (Ages 8-18) are trying to get through their heads why someone would tell them they killed or kidnapped and decomposed of a sweet innocent little boy.
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Betrayal (Family RP.) {Remake} Empty Re: Betrayal (Family RP.) {Remake}

Post  JoJoWrItEs Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:19 am

RULES

1. Be nice!
2. If it goes to far(which it shouldn't) Time Skip or Fades to Black.
3. Minumin cussing and when you do * it out like h*ll or f*ck.
4. Listen to Dawnnose and ME!!!!
5. Also, just a little note, if we get confusing just ignore teh confusing part of us. We're jsut weird.
6. Be realistic guys.
7. Try your best not to do dead posts like (Sally watched.) they leave people with nothing to say.
8. If we go overboard on you guys we're so sorry, we both just love to roleplay.
9. Only two kids before you make an adult.
10. No ignoring people. In several rps I've been in I've been just flat out ignored.
11. I can add more.

Form

InSeRt%20ImAgE%20hErE
Name:
Family:
Personilaty: (No meet mes or to rp out)
Favorite Saying: (optinal)
Other:
JoJoWrItEs
JoJoWrItEs

Back to top Go down

Post  JoJoWrItEs Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Name: Reanna Lee Krueger
Family: Krueger
Personilaty: Reanna is a down to earth kind of girl. She loves to have fun and mess around. She is never seen without either Mason or Jordan. She loves to play the guitar and sing. She has a temper so don't make her snap. She doesn't really talk unless needed, well in front of others. When she is around Jordan or Mason only she is just herself. Whenever around other people she puts a wall up, not allowing anyone in.
Favorite Saying: "Contentment is not the fulfillment of what you want, but the realization of how much you already have." --Unknown

Other: Nope.

Name:Jordan Blake Krueger
Family: Krueger
Personilaty: Jordan is a troublemaker. He loves to pull pranks and get out there, he really doesn't understand why his twin sister hangs out with "the monster" so much. He also has a temper, and can punch your face in. He acts like he is tough but he deep down he's hiding something, everyone knows he is hiding something but no one knows what.
Favorite Saying: Whatever floats your boat.
Other: Nope.

Name: Jacob Sean Johnston
Family: Johnston
Personilaty: Jacob is the typical bubbly little kid. He is imagintive, and loves having fun and is easily frightened.
Favorite Saying: Nope.
Other: He was teh one kidnapped.
JoJoWrItEs
JoJoWrItEs

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnnose11 Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:32 am

Name: Mason Mccay Krueger
Family: Krueger's
Personality: He is an alcoholic. He hides the pain of his life by getting drunk of course. So anyways most of his family can't stand him whatsoever. Thinking he is the monster. Because he can be a monster. But hey...everyone can. He has his own problems to go alone with that which will be noticed later in the roleplay. Because I can't explain them all on here.
Other: He is the oldest brother

Link: (Just to help me.) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Name: Cody Kyle Johnson
Family: Johnson
Personality: He is the quiet type. He doesn't really talk unless talked too and is sort of that poetic sort of type. Except he never shares his art. He keeps it to himself, in his head and can get very annoying but...is really not usually the one who talks as it has been explained. He doesn't drink or anything but he will sometimes cut himself just to get the pain out of him. He has done it so many times, various scars riddle his wrists and arms. It's nothing unusual to him and by now it barely even hurts anymore cause he's so used to it.
Other: Um.....that's it I think.

Link: (To help me out) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnnose11 Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:48 am

Jacob shook his head, "You will when she wants you too." He put his head on Jordan's shoulder.

Andrew looked at him and blinked. "No...."
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  JoJoWrItEs Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:50 am

Jacob shrugged giving up, waiting for the click that he knew was coming.
JoJoWrItEs
JoJoWrItEs

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnnose11 Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:54 am

Andrew sighed and buried his head into his chest as he heard another click and the lady walked back in. Her eyes little slits, angry and furious, holding another girl and dragging her to the cage. "Which gentleman is next?" She asked, looking between Jordan and Andrew. "Which one?" The girl struggled beneath her grip and looked at them both with a shocked expression. 'Help.' She mouthed, tears slowly rolling down her cheeks.
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  JoJoWrItEs Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:57 am

Jordan looked at the girl, sighing softly, yet he didn't answer the lady, ignoring her. He hated her.
JoJoWrItEs
JoJoWrItEs

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnnose11 Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:00 am

The girl whimpered and pulled against her chains, looking at Jordan. Her cheeks were a bright red and she fell to her knees, her head against the bars. "Help me." She whimpered. "Please..." She said, her voice barely a whisper. The lady pulled her back up and screamed at the two. Andrew stayed silent and closed his eyes.
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  JoJoWrItEs Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:03 am

Jordan coudn't help it, the girl's pleads were to what was the word? Heartfelt, to ignore it. He glared at the lady. "Stop it, you're hurting her!" Right as he said it, he regretted it.
JoJoWrItEs
JoJoWrItEs

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnnose11 Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:07 am

The lady glared at him and shook her head. "Fine then. You can have the honors." She said, shoving her in and locking the cage. "And I assure you...if you do not do what I wish...You will be in more pain then she has been in...In her life." She spat, walking out and slamming the door as she left, anger flaring through her body.
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  JoJoWrItEs Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:11 am

"Amazing." Jordan muttered to himself, "I try to be nice and get stuck with this." He shook his head, backing away, "Well, I'm not doing it. She can kill me for all I care, anything is better than this."

((Will you post on the orphanage? Pwease puppy dog face I even said pwease!))
JoJoWrItEs
JoJoWrItEs

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnnose11 Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:16 am

(Can you quote it? Didn't see it I guess.. tongue )

The girl backed away and whimpered, her thin blond hair making waves around her face. She struggled against the chains tied against her back and fell a little bit, looking at them. "Help me...Please." She whimpered, shaking with fear, pain and terror.
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  JoJoWrItEs Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:18 am

((Consider it quoted.))

Jacob crawled out of Jordan's lap, over to her chains, unchaining her.
JoJoWrItEs
JoJoWrItEs

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnnose11 Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:24 am

The girl rolled onto her side and looked at Jacob, tears brimming his wet streaked eyes. "I don't want to do this..." She cried and looked at Jordan. "Don't let them do this to me...Please don't let them."
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  JoJoWrItEs Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:25 am

Jordan stared at her, in some kind of weird way she reminded him of Reanna, begging for the help she never got. "I..... I'm sorry.. I don't know how to help you."
JoJoWrItEs
JoJoWrItEs

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnnose11 Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:29 am

The girl closed her eyes at the words and just kept crying, her body racking with sobs. "I wanna go home...I don't wanna be here." She whimpered, biting her lip and curling her head in her chest.
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  JoJoWrItEs Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:31 am

Jordan almost went back to himself and said 'welcome to the club.' But he didn't glanicng at Andrew. He had been here longer, he may be able to help this girl.
JoJoWrItEs
JoJoWrItEs

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnnose11 Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:32 am

Andrew just looked at Jordan and blinked, giving him a look of, 'I'm as useless as you are.' He lay on his side and closed his eyes, hoping to fall asleep and get a little peace. Even if it were only a little.
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  JoJoWrItEs Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:33 am

Jordan closed his eyes, looking back at the girl. "I'm sorry, we can't help you."
JoJoWrItEs
JoJoWrItEs

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnnose11 Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:36 am

The girl whimpered and shook her head, biting her lip. "You have too....You have too...."
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  JoJoWrItEs Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:38 am

"We can't." Jordan bit his lip, looking down at Jacob.
JoJoWrItEs
JoJoWrItEs

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnnose11 Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:39 am

The girl shook her head, her blue eyes desperate, her body movements strained. "Please......Please help."
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  JoJoWrItEs Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:44 am

Jordan looked at her blue eyes, his brown eyes showing no emotion. "I'm sorry." He looked at the ground, no longer able to look at her.
JoJoWrItEs
JoJoWrItEs

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnnose11 Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:49 am

The girl closed her eyes and her sobs turned into small gasps as Andrew crawled over to her and sat down. "I'm...so...so sorry." He whispered, looking at her and biting his lip. "But if I don't do this...She'll hurt us." He said, fading to black with her and watching as she was pulled away, screaming and crying. Andrew looked at the ground and blinked, lying there and pulling his shirt to his knees.
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum