Luna Azul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*Ɖesario Academy~*

4 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

~*Ɖesario Academy~* - Page 5 Empty Re: ~*Ɖesario Academy~*

Post  Dawnnose11 Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:00 am

Geoffrey barely looked at her before snarling and taking a step forward in a warning. "What does it look like?" He stepped back and glared at the wolf, glancing at Raya. "I'm part of the fighting division."
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  xXMoonlitxMidnightXx Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:19 am

*~Raya~*

I blink suprised. Who knew Geo was the fighting type. I decide not to question him anymore since the enemy is most likely going to attack pretty soon...The alpha growled and the groups all ran towards the wolf they were watching. Hmph... told ya they were... I see two wolves coming after me. One the mud colored male, and the other a pure white male. I get ready as they slipt up, one coming in on my left, the other my right. "Awh, common guys now this isn't fair," I said sarcastically. I hop over to my left to take on the mud colored one first. He leaps towards m and I wait patiently for the right time. I saw him just a couple inches now away from me and slashed him across the chest. He was somewhat affected, but he still tackled me to the ground. I easily threw him off through and got back on my feet quickly. "That's the best you got?" I challenge. He growls in frudteration and charges again. I thought of what attack I should do now. Finally it came to one thing, one that was probley really idiotic... but hey, it's worth a shot. I take one step of to his right and sprint after him. He blinks a bit confused by my actions, but he keeps coming towards me. We meet up and I run my shoulder into his side hard and keep running, throwing him onto the ground again. I quickly whip myself back around and skid to a stop. I look at him and smirk. Just as I planned.
xXMoonlitxMidnightXx
xXMoonlitxMidnightXx

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnnose11 Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:26 am

( Gonna just bring characters in...So I can write more then two sentences. )

Geo took a step back as three wolves came charging. One a jet black female, a snowy white male and a creme colored male pup like himself, except a year or so older. He growled as one lunged for him , quickly slipping out of the way and landing a blow to the female's side. She yelped and then turned around again, pushing him back towards the other two, who nipped at his heels. He whimpered, this was his skill. He licked his nose and put his tail between his legs backing up. They almost started laughing, probably wondering why a pup like him was fighting anyways. And that's one he slunk under one and dug his teeth into the white male's flesh. He growled and dug his claws into the fur and clung on. The male, surprised, tried to shake him off, but Geo was locked on and knew the only way to get him off was to have him pried. He rolled onto his back and in that moment, Geo jumped off and landed a blow to his head, knocking the blood covered wolf unconscious. Geo smirked and turned around, flashing a glare at the other two, who gave off waves of slight fear, but mostly anger. "Don't ever underestimate a puppy. I assure you it never ends up pretty."`
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  xXMoonlitxMidnightXx Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:43 am

(Go Geoffery!!)

*~Raya~*

I looked over at the white male and smirk. "Come get some," I growl. He glares at me and comes towards me in a jog, but once he was a couple feet away, he broke into a sprint, charging at me with full power. He pounces on me, sending the both of us rolling onto the ground. I easily slip out from under him and recover back to my feet. I bite him right on the back of his lower neck. He swings me off of him though. I skid on the ground and let a snarl come out of my mouth. I run after him and leap once I'm close enough to take him down with a pounce. But, as I was about the inject me teeth into his neck, something pushed me off to the side away from the white male. I see the mud colored one was the one who pushed me. Where the h*ll did he come from!?! He pins me to the ground while he glances at his friend who gives him a nod in thanks. I struggle as I try to escape, but d*mn, he was stronger than I thought. He looks back at me a pierces my side with his teeth, biting me over at over again in that one spot. I whimper and finally manage to thrash out of his grip. I toss him off to the side and clench my jaw.
xXMoonlitxMidnightXx
xXMoonlitxMidnightXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnnose11 Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:52 am

( xD No Raya! Don't die! )

Geoffrey blinked, knowing that was a mistake, once it had been made. The puppy pushed him to the ground, pinning him and his head slammed against the ground. He coughed and whimpered, trying to claw at his underbelly, but he was pressed up to the ground so hard, it was truly impossible. The puppy smirked and dug his teeth into his neck, blood coming down in small streams. Geoffrey screamed and thrashed. He knew he had no clothes with him and he had never changed back from a wolf since he found out how peaceful it was being one, but he knew he could only work around this if he were human. He changed quickly, bringing his foot under the wolf and flinging him across, quickly shifting again and limping up, being brought to the ground again as the female pushed him on his side and he skid across the ground, leaving a bloody trail. He yelped and started to lost sight, it all became fuzzy. The female stood over him, picking him off by the scruff and slamming him into a tree, dropping him again and repeating the process five times. Geoffrey looked up at her and blinked, feebly clawing at her scruff before his head fell to the side and his vision became black.
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  xXMoonlitxMidnightXx Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:05 am

*~Raya~*

(Awh Geoffery!!! Dx)

I look up and see Geoffery knocked out unconcious. I blink out of shock and fear. I had to get over to him... I take a deep breath and look around me. Hmm, the other two left me alone... I slowly make it to a standing position, my body shaking slightly. I trudge on over in Geoferry' direction, taking two steps before wincing and taking a 3 second break, and repeating. Finally I make it over to the pup and look at the female who did this to him. I snarl at him. "I suggest you leave," I snarl darkly at her as I stand between her and Geoffery, blood trickling down my side.
xXMoonlitxMidnightXx
xXMoonlitxMidnightXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnnose11 Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:18 am

The female growled and snapped her jaws at her as a the male puppy walked up behind her, slinking in next to the female. "Don't tell me what to do!" She barked, slashing out at Raya.
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  xXMoonlitxMidnightXx Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:26 am

*~Raya~*

I turn my head so she slashes my cheek instead of the front of my face. I wince and turn to look at her again. "You know, I don't take sh*t from anybody, especially people that hurt my friends and p*ss me off." I take a step closer to her. "Now leave!" I snarl as I use the rest of my energy to leap onto her side and dig my teeth and claws into her fleesh.
xXMoonlitxMidnightXx
xXMoonlitxMidnightXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnnose11 Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:29 am

The female whimpered and pulled away, darting away, along with the puppy, who had wide eyes and had his tail in between his legs as he ran. Geoffrey's tail twitched and then went still, his eyes open, like if he were drop dead, but he still managed a ragged breathe every once in awhile.
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  xXMoonlitxMidnightXx Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:36 am

*~Raya~*

I watch as they flee and stumble over to Geoffery. I lay down next to him and look over at him. "Geoffery..." I said nudging him for a response.
xXMoonlitxMidnightXx
xXMoonlitxMidnightXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnnose11 Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:40 am

Geoffrey whimpered and his eyes closed, taking in another ragged breathe. "Get....Demon." He coughed, shifting slightly, his breathing becoming even worse. "Demon." He repeated.
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  xXMoonlitxMidnightXx Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:46 am

*~Raya~*

I blink and nod. I stand up, but fall back down to the ground. "I-I'm so sorry Geoffery..." I whisper. I used all my energy all ready, I was so weak right now. I think of what I could do, and only came up with one thing. I lift my head and howl, hoping someone would come for Geoffery, he needed the attention more than me right now.
xXMoonlitxMidnightXx
xXMoonlitxMidnightXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnnose11 Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:50 am

Demon twitched his ears, hiding in the shadows, his black pelt blending in with everything surrounding him. He flicked his tail and slunk along to the place where the howl was the loudest, his ears flicking slightly. "You call?" He asked, not stepping out of the shadows.
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  xXMoonlitxMidnightXx Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:53 am

*~Raya~*

I look towards the voice and nod. "It's Geoffery...he-he needs help," I said. I look at Geoffery again before resting my head on the ground.
xXMoonlitxMidnightXx
xXMoonlitxMidnightXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnnose11 Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:01 am

Demon blinked and kept his head down as he stepped out, lifting his muzzle to the air slightly and looking at her. "So you are Raya?" he asked, trotting over to Geoffrey and nudging his pelt as he sat, licking the blood away from his wounds and sighing, baggy clothes hung to his body, human clothes. "I may need to bring him back. He's bad...Not extremely...I've seen worse."
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  xXMoonlitxMidnightXx Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:03 am

*~Raya~*

"Yeah, that's me," I mumble. I sigh in relief that Geoffery was somewhat ok.
xXMoonlitxMidnightXx
xXMoonlitxMidnightXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnnose11 Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:34 am

Demon nodded and looked at her, pressing his muzzle to her shoulder. "Nice to meet you." He said, picking Geo up by the scruff. "Why don't you come? You look pretty damaged yourself. And you can stay with him while I look for other stragglers."
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  xXMoonlitxMidnightXx Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:39 am

*~Raya~*

"It's nice to meet you too," I said. I manage to get up. "Ok," I reply.
xXMoonlitxMidnightXx
xXMoonlitxMidnightXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnnose11 Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:45 am

Demon nodded and went into a slow trot, casually, as if he didn't even notice a war raging out around him.

Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  xXMoonlitxMidnightXx Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:52 am

*~Raya~*

I follow him obidiently, forcing myself to keep going. I had no idea where we were going... but I couldn't care less right now.
xXMoonlitxMidnightXx
xXMoonlitxMidnightXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnnose11 Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:55 am

Demon pushed his way into the forest, stopping at a clearing, setting Geo next to another wolf with a similar grey pelt like Geoffrey's. "Just stay with him. He doesn't need urgent care."
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  xXMoonlitxMidnightXx Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:59 am

*~Raya~*

I nod as I lay down next to Geoffery. "Thanks," I said to him.
xXMoonlitxMidnightXx
xXMoonlitxMidnightXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnnose11 Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:05 am

Demon nodded. "It's my job." He said, slinking back into the shadows.

Carter growled, fighting off a frisky female with a faint gray colored pelt. He slashed at her face and barreled into her side, pushing her over as he dodged anothers blow.

( Want the two alphas to fight? )
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  xXMoonlitxMidnightXx Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:14 am

(Sure xD)

*~Raya~*

I give him a faint smile and look over at my side before resting my head on my paws and closing my eyes.

(I'm going to give the other alpha a name... hmmm...)

Conner watched as his pack battle it out with the other one. He noticed the other packs alpha was strong and taking out most of his fighters. He growled as he stepped out of the shadows again. He slipped his way through the fight, laying low hoping to lay a sneak attack on the other leader.
xXMoonlitxMidnightXx
xXMoonlitxMidnightXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnnose11 Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:20 am

Carter batted at another wolf, pushing him aside and running to Drake's side. Drake looked at him and barely swerved an attack from a bulky male. "Any ideas Carter?" He asked. He just flicked his head and butted the wolf with his head, sending him to scrap back a little bit before landing a fatal blow to Drake. 'You're Welcome." He said, slinking away again. He trained for this, his father trained for this, his grandfather. They were all prepared.
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum