Luna Azul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Betrayal (Family RP.) {Remake}

4 posters

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

Betrayal (Family RP.) {Remake} - Page 4 Empty Re: Betrayal (Family RP.) {Remake}

Post  JoJoWrItEs Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:58 pm

Vanessa shrugged, "I'm not sure."

Jacob glared at the door, he hated it and everyone behind it.
JoJoWrItEs
JoJoWrItEs

Back to top Go down

Betrayal (Family RP.) {Remake} - Page 4 Empty Re: Betrayal (Family RP.) {Remake}

Post  Dawnnose11 Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:01 am

( What about Carter!? )

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cody nodded and put his head on the ground. "I need Amy...I need her here and she needs me."

Andrew sighed softly and bit his lip, hearing more footsteps. "I have to go soon..." He said, looking down. "They don't want me here when she comes back..."
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  JoJoWrItEs Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:04 am

((He forgot about Carter.... ehh.))

Jacob shook his head, gripping Andrew's waist, "No. Your not allowed to leave."

Vanessa sighed, shrugging as she looked at him.
JoJoWrItEs
JoJoWrItEs

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnnose11 Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:06 am

( xD Ah, I see. )
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Andrew lifted up his arm as he hugged him and sighed, rubbing his back. "No Jacob...They'll make me leave."
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  JoJoWrItEs Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:12 am

Jacob shivered, holding his waist, waiting for that dreaded click.

JoJoWrItEs
JoJoWrItEs

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnnose11 Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:17 am

Andrew sighed as the lady walked in and knelt down to the cage. "So who is going to help me out today?"
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  JoJoWrItEs Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:21 am

Jacob held Andrew tighter, staying silent. As did Jordan.
JoJoWrItEs
JoJoWrItEs

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnnose11 Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:23 am

Andrew closed his eyes. "Me..." He whispered, clenching his hands. The lady raised an eyebrow at him and nodded. "You?"
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  JoJoWrItEs Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:29 am

Jacob looked up at Andrew, shaking his head, maybe the lady would just leave, Hopefully the lady would just leave. But Jacob knew that wouldn't happen, these people wanted what they wanted.
JoJoWrItEs
JoJoWrItEs

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnnose11 Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:30 am

Andrew nodded. "Ya...Me." He said and bit his lip. "I'll go." The lady smiled and nodded, stepping into the cage. "Willingly?" She asked, stepping closer. Andrew pulled away from Jacob and nodded. "Ya..." He said and gulped, fear in his eyes.
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  JoJoWrItEs Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:36 am

Jacob grabbed at Andrew again, shaking his head, muttering to himself. "No." Then getting louder. "No!"
JoJoWrItEs
JoJoWrItEs

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnnose11 Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:41 am

Andrew pushed him away again. "Jacob stop..." He murmured. The lady looked at Jacob and raised an eyebrow as Andrew stood up. "Then take his place." She scoffed, glaring at Jacob.
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  JoJoWrItEs Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:50 am

Jacob upon being pushed away, and hearing the lady he crawled over to the corner, where Jordan held him.
JoJoWrItEs
JoJoWrItEs

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnnose11 Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:53 am

( Wanna make the orphanage here? And wanna invite whiteflamez too? )

The lady smiled and nodded. "I thought so..." Andrew nodded and reached into his back pocket and pulled out a knife, holding it against the small of his back. "Yup..." He said, looking her over and blinking. They were to stupid to figure out he grabbed a knife from there "chamber", to stupid to figure out he left it in his pocket.
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  JoJoWrItEs Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:55 am

Jacob stared at the knife he had pulled out of his pocket, suprised.

((I'm so lazy... and yeahI'm inviting whiteflamez defintley. And I need to get off my lazy bum and just copy and paste things. Gahh.))
JoJoWrItEs
JoJoWrItEs

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnnose11 Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:59 am

( xD Ya, just copying. We should remake it on here too...Because I'm pretty sure with the beating...Wouldn't something bad happen too? Or should we just start it over? Cause I got some more characters I have and can make Andrew and Sam too if you really want. )

The lady walked towards him and Andrew let her press him against the bars, before he took the knife and held it behind her back as she nipped at his neck. Andrew closed his eyes and jabbed the knife into her back and slumped to the ground as he looked at the lady. She glared at him and screamed bloody murder, right before she died. Andrew looked up at the ceiling and took in a deep and shaky breathe. He knew what would happen when they found out. He was afraid...
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  JoJoWrItEs Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:01 am

Jacob stared at the dead lady, crawling over to Andrew.

Jordan just stared at the lady, glaring at her.

((I know.. gahhhhhhh.))
JoJoWrItEs
JoJoWrItEs

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnnose11 Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:04 am

( xD Are you to lazy to answer my questions too? Smile JK. )

Andrew blinked and looked at Jacob. "She'll never hurt you...Ever again." He whispered and bit his lip.
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  JoJoWrItEs Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:10 am

((Yes. This site is too slow for my liking but I have to deal with it.))

Jacob held him, "They're gonna kill you."

((Uhh.. yeah it probably will end up going somewhere else..... I DON'T KNOW! Lol.))
JoJoWrItEs
JoJoWrItEs

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnnose11 Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:14 am

Andrew blinked and shook his head. "They won't..." He gulped and closed his eyes. "They'll beat me and send in guys to...play. They won't be nice about this." He shook his head and sighed. "They might make you watch..."
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  JoJoWrItEs Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:19 am

Jacob shook his head, "I'll close my eyes."

Jordan growled, "Yeah, me too."
JoJoWrItEs
JoJoWrItEs

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnnose11 Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:21 am

Andrew closed his eyes and bit his lip, waiting for the click. Cause he knew it would come.

( Can you play the guy? Or do I have too? )
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  JoJoWrItEs Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:25 am

((I can play him for the beating, but the playing, it sends shivers down my spine just thinking about it. Though it would be time skip, I can't think about how he would start talking.))

Jacob heard the click too, cringing.

A man walked in, seeing the lady dead. "Who did it?!" He yelled.

Jordan looked at Andrew, he had gone through so much, and Jordan was better at him at fighting against people. "I did." He muttered, the man looked at him, glaring, "What did you say?" "Uhh.. I did."

((Well that was a change in personilaty.))
JoJoWrItEs
JoJoWrItEs

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnnose11 Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:28 am

( Nah...He can just beat him. Do your worst JoJo. xD Just imagine the person you hate the most...I suppose. And yes...yes it was. )

Andrew looked at Jordan and blinked, looking at the lady. "Don't defend me." He said in a hushed whisper and stood up again, turning the woman around and taking out the knife, holding it in his hand. "I killed her."
Dawnnose11
Dawnnose11

Back to top Go down

Post  JoJoWrItEs Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:31 am

((He has a heart for someone besides Reanna nad Alicia! It's a miracle!))

The man nodded to Andrew, taking him out of the cage, "Now that I believe." He tied Andrew to the wall, taking a bat, a knife, and lighting a cigarette.

Jacob coughed at the smoke.

((So you want me to ake Andrew either my brother or my ex boyfriend. Nice.))
JoJoWrItEs
JoJoWrItEs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum